Driving Business Innovation & Performance With Enterprise Architecture: How to be a Highly-Influential Enterprise Architect
An intensive two-day seminar with Chris Potts
IT investment expert Chris Potts gives award-winning seminar in Copenhagen on 24-25 January 2013.
This seminar provides a roadmap and framework for deeply integrating IT with corporate and business strategies, and explores its impact on the organisation’s people, investments, operating costs, Enterprise Architecture, and sourcing decisions.
You will take away a comprehensive understanding of how to integrate Enterprise Architecture with mainstream business management, and how realize the full potential of Enterprise Architects. Many people find that the experience permanently changes their perspective of what Enterprise Architecture is all about, including:
- Your strategy for innovating with Enterprise Architecture
- Specific, architectural, measures of business performance that Enterprise Architects need, to plan their most valuable interventions
- Developing, illustrating and applying design themes for the enterprise’s architecture
- How Enterprise Architects use scenario planning to guide business decision-making
- The interdependencies between Enterprise Architecture and investing in change
- Fostering collaboration around the enterprise in ways that enhance measurable results.
- Entirely founded on Chris’s practical work with leading companies around the world
- Case studies based on real life examples
- No technical IT knowledge required
- Workshop format
- Chris’s seminars regularly receive 10/10 for both content and style.
Who is this Seminar for?
- Chief Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Corporate Strategist
- Business Strategist
- Business Analyst
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
Chris Potts has been called “the world’s leading thinker on IT investments” and is the author of a trilogy of business novels: “FruITion: Creating the Ultimate Corporate Strategy for Information Technology”, “RecrEAtion: Realizing the Extraordinary Contribution of Your Enterprise Architects”, and DefrICtion: Unleashing Your Enterprise to Create Value from Change. He has over 20 years’ hands-on experience in corporate, business and IT strategies, investment management, Enterprise Architecture and delivery. His hallmark FruITion Strategy(R), for deeply integrating IT decision-making with mainstream business management, has been used by industry-leading companies around the world. At the heart of this strategy are the four generations of the CIO’s role.
You sign up for this event by sending an email to email@example.com, stating name, title and organization. Government officials must also submit an EAN-number. We will then send you a confirmation and soon after an invoice of DKK 11.995.- plus VAT, payable before the event. The fee covers participation, breakfast, lunch, coffee and refreshments on both days, and a dinner on the 24th. If you want to stay overnight at the hotel, please just let Klaus know; a room will cost DKK 1145,-.