We offer training, advice and practical assistance to companies wishing to optimize their IT use. All our services are based on best practice methods and world class skills, combined with decades of practical experience.
EA Fellows was founded in 2005 as an independent thinktank for recognized experts from research, private enterprises and public administration. Our goal is to promote systematic IT planning, based on an approach known as EA, Enterprise Architecture.
Our fellows are known as prominent advisors to private and public organizations when it comes to linking IT architecture with the business strategy. In EA Fellows we deploy our experience from world class IT organization and transform the latest research into business results.
Founder and CXO John Gøtze is one of the pioneers of enterprise architecture in Europe. With a history as an advisor in the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation and a unique experience with EA and standardisation, John is a sough after speaker at international conferences. John also gives Enterprise Architecture lectures at the IT University of Copenhagen and is a co-author of several books.
With vendor-neutral advice, expert coaching and review, we assist private and public organizations to make coherent and well-founded decisions in their business.
- Inspiration on how to develop strategy and architecture
- Kickstart of your enterprise architecture program
- Identification and review of existing
- Enterprise Architecture initiatives
- Review of the as-is situation and help to improve maturity
- Definition of business case and architecture strategy
- Development of architectural principles for your enterprise
- How to use architecture requirements in procurement (RFI, RFP and more)
- Analysis of the organization’s “steering capabilities”
- Recommendations on organizational change management
- Assistance with organizational development
- Baselining and analysis of existing system portfolio
- Review of technical architecture in relation to strategic business goals
- Assessment of chosen standards and technologies with a business perspective
- Strategic recommendations for IT development and operation processes
- How to develop technical IT principles
- Facilitation of the IT strategy process
- Review of existing strategic plans and initiatives
- Assessing alignment between strategies and initiatives in the organization
- Formulating or revising your IT strategy
- Identification and review of the current project portfolio
- Consolidation and alignment of tools and methods
- Selection and implementation of the project management model
- Business case development and project scope definition
- Project description (e.g. PRINCE2 Project Initiation Document)
- Review of project governance, architecture, methods and deliverables
- Serving as a professional steering committee member
Want to get access to our Insights?
Sign up for our monthly newsletter.